2009年1月10日土曜日

Best 3

I chose best three blogs. It was difficult to decide which blog is best, because there were many good blogs. I decided them to focus looking and interesting.

No.1 Neko
First I attracted her blog, because of good color. I came to want to read her blog. There are many links, so I could know more information. On July 17th, she wrote about Volvic, and she wrote four reasons why does it good. I could understand easily, because of short sentence.

No.2 Melissa
I was interested in a picture like the Galaxy. But after reading, I found it was fly larva. I was surprised! She attracted audience by a question first, so I wanted to read following.I think she explain pictures well.

No.3 Wombat
I could know Moa well, because she wrote good information about Moa, and changed color at important part. I liked movie part, because there are pictures of each character. So I could understand how they like to be.

0 件のコメント: